Melancholy is by far the worst emotion I’ve felt other than grief. Recently I’ve started to attend another Cognitive Behavior Therapy group. Our first homework assignment was to write down how depression has affected our lives and to set five goals we would like to see our treatment help with.
- To improve and increase the time I spend on personal and household cleanliness.
- To find a new, and increase the time spent on a hobby.
- To complete all my therapy homework.
- To go on a walk 5 days out of the week.
- Work on my writing 2 – 6 hours a week.
The concept of these goals is to increase my productiveness which in turn will hopefully give me a sense of satisfaction.